Contact John O. Moeller Now
(563) 323-3014

State and Municipal Tort Claims.

If you are injured by an employee of the state, county or city the procedures to file the claims can be different than filing the same claim against a private individual or company. I have represented clients in contested litigation against municipalities and the State of Iowa.