Contact John O. Moeller Now
(563) 323-3014

Dram Shop

If you are injured by a person who became intoxicated at a licensed liquor establishment it may be possible to bring a lawsuit against the liquor license establishment to recover for injuries. These procedures are different that the typical personal injury claim.